a end now in site

hi guys its been some time since I have been on due to no internet,i hope you are all as well as can be

well housing benefit has now got there acts together and paid the rent :} and today we have been told scott will be getting the standard of daily living and the standard of mobility :we have a long way to go but I now can see light at the end of a very dark tunnel

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • That must be such a relief.

Have been thinking about you both and wondering how to let you know.

Love n hugs

Xoxo

• thank you x its been such a very bad time for us both but at least things are moving forward now even if it is at slow pace

• That's good to hear, all the best! :-)

• Oh Rose..........at long last they've put 2 and 2 together and it made 4 !!

What a nightmare it's been for you and Scott, but you've held it together and hopefully this'll be an end to a long and unnecessary period of stress.

I hope everything else is set to fall into place too so you can begin to enjoy the quality of life you both deserve.

My best wishes, Cat xx

• Great news! Onwards and upwards! xx

• So happy for you both, did you find anyone to help with all the claim forms

• Such great news, I'm so sorry you had to suffer additional stress because of the system though. Why don't these 'service providers' use common sense & realise people have enough to contend with!

Best wishes.

CCxx

• Hi,

I'm so relieved to read your post. I wondered about how you were doing, well done for managing to keep going with such a traumatic event and such poor support from people who should have been helping you. I'm really pleased for you. One less worry :) Take care x

You may also like...