Merry Christmas everybody!

Merry Christmas everybody!

'Twas the night before Christmas... well actually, two nights before, and not a creature was stirring, not even a... Can't remember the rest :).

Actually I havent even read that book. I just know the first sentance and the part where Santa lands on the roof. "On the roof was such a clatter, I arose to see what was the matter" or something like that :).

Anyway, here is a little brain-teaser for you. How does Old King Wencelslas like his pizzas?

And here is another Christmas picture for you bunch of lovely folk :).

Hope everybody has a fantastic Christmas and New year :).

13 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Love the pic matt .wont be able to guess the joke.we went out with friends for a meal sat and i couldn't understand any of the jokes in the Christmas crackers:( my brain cant think like that yet.

Happy Christmas and new year anyway:-)

• Thank you Karen. I shall see if someone else can get the joke.

I always lose when I pull crackers. I know there's not exactly a win or a lose to it but whenever I pull a cracker I always get the duff end, the small end.

I am an A class loser haha. I can't pull anything :).

• Not even a mouse....

That is a Clement Clarke Moore poem isn't it?

For once I know the answer to a quiz question...

He likes his pizza deep pan, crisp and even LOL

• That's right, not even a mouse. I did know that part really I just pretended I didn't haha. I don't know much after the mouse part though :).

Clement Clarke Moor, I wouldn't know who did that poem but I shall try to remember that name in case it comes up in a quiz question :).

That's right, 'deep pan, crisp and even' :).

• sunny side up, and i have just got a virus my granddaughter also so now i am down to 3 of us for dinner today and i do not feel like cooking oh well thats the way it goes.

• Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house

Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,

In hopes that St Nicholas soon would be there.

• That's how it goes, thanks for reminding me Spidey :).

• I just googled it. Then copied and pasted it

Merry Christmas everyone who reads this

• I see, I probably should have Googled it myself but couldn't be bothered :).

Merry christmas to you :).

• LOVE THE PIC!

I WOULD HAVE HAD NO IDEA ABOUT THE REST OF THE RHYME WITHOUT THE HELP BELOW OR ABVE DEPENDING WHERE THIS MESSAGE COMES OUT IN THE THREAD.

DUMMY OR WHAT!

• I'm glad you like the pic and thanks :).

Not realising whether the reply would show up anove or below my post does not make you a dummy in my book :).

• :) Yep! Very festive time to all who read this, and best of health in the New Year! ;)

• Same to you miracleman :).

Have a lovely Christmas and new year :).

You may also like...