Back at last!

Hi folks hope everyone is baring up well.

I have hardly been on here or any social networks last month or 2.

I had a nasty incident on twitter and had a bit of a freak out and so shut down my profile and kind of hid away for a bit.

I'm not going back on twitter but feel ready to get back amongst it on here and Facebook i think.

Anyways bit late i know but happy new year to one and all and i hope 2014 provides you all with a positive set forward

Last edited by

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Welcome back and Happy New Year to you also allsorted. Hope everything else goes well for you also.

• Hi Allsorted, good to see you back. Sorry to hear you were upset by events on twitter but you're safe & sound back here with us. Best wishes to you also for 2014. x

• Welcome back and sorry to hear about twitter - not something I use but I have heard various negative reports. Hope all is well now and Happy New Year to you x

• I don't use any social networks, so I have no problems. don't forget ATOS and many others search for you and the information they get will be used against you?

• spartan, worst of all your best freinds think its cool to tag you in there pictures without realising they are shopping you, crazy eh.

You may also like...