We've acquired a fair few new followers so we thought we'd repeat our earlier hello and offer a welcome to the HealthUnlocked page for Gluten Free Guerrillas.
We've activated many of the HU the features and hope you'll have a play around and interact and share tips with other Coeliacs.
Here's a run down of the neat things you can do on this site:
- Questions: ask a question and we'll do our best to answer your Coeliac queries.
- Blog: have a peek at the interesting posts and/or share your Coeliac journey. How were you diagnosed? What was going gluten free like for you? What was the impact on your family, have they been supportive? Describe your recovery
- Compare Hospitals: we know that hospital understanding and treatment for Coeliac Disease patients vary so we think you'll love this. Rate your hospital and find another to switch to if you're not happy with your treatment.
- Big Question: Each month or so we'll be asking a big question. So that we can share the results here and with the medical community. Let's bust some myths about Coeliac Disease!
- Members: What it says on the tin, newbies and established members
- Conversations: join in and network with other members
We know that the journey to better health begins once you are diagnosed with Coeliac Disease. It can be overwhelming and hard for others to understand it is more than just 'not eating wheat' . So think of this as a place where you can share concerns, health questions and positive tips. Of course we'd still love you to interact on our facebook page and follow us on twitter too. We just thought this group would offer more in depth help.
PS Why not add a real or fun picture to your profile and a few lines about you. It often helps everyone share tips and interact.