The wait to get an endo near me is about 2-3 months. That's 2-3 months of constant pain and all the other crap that's going on with me now. But if I cut gluten now then I may not get clear results or accurate testings.
So, either wait and hope you get a clear diagnosis or cut the gluten and go without an official label? (Additional factor is my kids, they have some of my problems in mild form, maybe I wait will mean they don't have too?)
What would you do?