I'm hoping to get some valued information from you all. I'll try to keep this as short as I can. I have hashimotos and it am currently being treated with a t3/t4 combination. My levels for the 1st time in 2 years are "as they should be". But I still feel terrible. I have read that going gluten free would be beneficial for my thyroid but I'm wondering if I'm actually gluten intolerant.
I was tested for coeliac disease a year ago and it was negative.
Here are a list of my symptoms...apologies in advance for TMI lol
- constant fatigue
- joint pain
- heaviness in arms
- tingling / pins and needles in hands and feet
- craving everything I shouldn't ie bread, sweets, biscuits etc
- gaining weight
- terrible gas especially after eating (sorry tmi)
- sharp pain under left breast after eating
- very bad sinuses
- constipation and very smelly when I do go (yuck I know sorry)
- mouth ulcers
I'm also suffering from high anxiety and bouts of depression which I never suffered from before.
I have pernicious anaemia too.
All opinions are greatly appreciated...and help on what to ask my GP would be great. Should I get an allergy test????
Thank you all