Droitwich Food and Drink Festival - Saturday 22nd June

Droitwich Food and Drink Festival - Saturday 22nd June

Do you live in the West Midlands? - Droitwich is holding its first food festival on Saturday . There will be 70 suppliers of great local food and drink with a demonstration kitchen plus community stalls. It looks like being a great day. As well as the raw products (meat, veg, honey, wine, etc), there are 20 stalls which have gluten free products including sausages, ice cream, chutneys, fudge and spices. If you come,ask for a GF leaflet at the Information Stall with info on stalls and ideas on where to eat.

2 Replies

• Thank you DianeS. This platform is mainly for discussion on health problems associated with CD, you would reach a wider audience by posting this on our facebook page facebook.com/glutenfreeguer... which has a wide fan base from across the UK. You may also like to consider facebook.com/coeliacinthecity.

• Hi DianeS,

Thanks for posting about the food festival. I don't do Facebook so appreciate having the info here.

Unfortunately I have other commitments that day otherwise I would have loved to attend.

You may also like...