Soul girl

Hi all not been on for while , hope everybody's keeping well ,,, not been to well in so much pain on morphine patches now 20mg helping a bit and gp gave me morphine liquid to . Hate this condition making me really depressed at the moment as my gp doesn't understand it and how it makes you feel . Just thinks give me more medication witch I don't really want to take but have to for the sleep less nights . Sending hugs to you all x

7 Replies

• Hi Soul Girl, I am sorry you are in pain so much. You sound very much like me. I find my condition drags me down , as I am in pain 70-80 % of the day & night. I would say the pain is up there with labour/ contractions at its worst and the rest of the time it is like having tooth or ear ache. My Doctor tries to help, but can't seem to find a way to cure this condition. I am new on here, so I don't know what condition you have. I hope you can learn to manage your pain and get plenty of rest.

kind regards

• Hi Jane thanks for your kind words , I have small fiber nuropathy , how about you . Had no sleep last night and don't think I will be getting much tonight . Feels like somebody's twisting my skin with the pain . It gets you down Carnt seem to function most days with lack of sleep . But eh Ho life goes on as they say , have to laugh or you cry ,,,,, x

• hi so sorry to hear that your in so much pain but hey join the club i to am in constant pain and have endless sleepless nights really getting me down ,when to think 18 months ago i was feeling great then started having a stabbing,burning tingling and pins and needles in my feet legs arms and fingers also numbness keep dropping things and losing my balance.was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes in december and then all this to deal with.i feel helpless as my partner has a cavenous haemangioma of the brainstem which is in-operable so have to care for him but in so much pain i just sit and cry thinking when is this pain ever going to go.

• Hey Hun hope your ok , have they said you have small fiber nuropathy with you having diabetes at all . I was tested few wks Bk in the pain clinic and it was fine . But my consultant said to me having so much pain in my feet normally you have diabetes . But most things I have read states it's not always the case . Sorry to hear that about your partner hope he's ok and am here to chat to anytime if you need . It's horrible being in constant pain , hate it when ppl say well you look ok ,,,,,, my reply is live in my shoes then you will understand what pain is . Sending hugs x

• Thanks for asking about my partner,not been told if i have small fibre neuropathy just diabetic peripheral neuropathy,i'm not one to complain but i am taking so many pills it's all a bit of a shock to my system, someone has told me i should apply for this new thing out called pip as i also have asthma and copd,spondylosis or whatever its called had that since 2010 .xx

• Hi turkishdelight , sorry just seen your reply and yes deffo put in for it and if you can join a group called fight back there brilliant and will help you fill the forms in . All they ask you if you get it that you donate something like stamps bits like that etc . It's on Facebook the group but you can pm them if you don't want anybody to see it x take care love Michaela ps let me no how you get on x if you want you can add me on fb x

• hi soulgirl just read your message thanks for listening but dont want to bore anyone there are worse people than me,of course i will let you know how i get on have sent off for the forms heard it is quite a long process i will also contact fight back and ask them to help me .xx

You may also like...