What's your happy music??

What music do you listen to to get a lift?

I love music and feel like it can really affect our mood- sometimes we listen to music and it lifts us up sometimes it brings us down and sometimes it doesn't do

Anything except reflect our own thoughts. I wish I was a talented musician with a beautiful

Voice able to express my thoughts and feelings via song. - unfortunately I just steal other peoples

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • We had this thread a while back K, you might like to take a peek - the thread was called "Songs That Mean Something To You" -

fibroaction.healthunlocked....

Hope you enjoy reading it K! :)

(((hug))) xxx

Libs

• Must have completely passed me by somehow :s I love my music sorry for duplicating :s

• Please don't worry, your post is absolutely fine! :) xxx

• at the moment its Shakin Stevens Merry Christmas everyone , winds my hubby up when i start bopping around in the passenger seat, it came on as i was going on school run in the car with my daughter and Grandgirls this morn , we boogied away and the 5 and 8 year olds looked on disappovingly :) there is also a great video of a house and garden with christmas lights that flash along to gangham style online , really good but quite long xx

• I just love music!! Can't even pick a favourite but 'It must be love' came on the radio this morning and cheered me up no end!

• I love that song too Mary, instant feel good factor! :) xxx

• QUEEN does it for me all the time....freddy mercury not the other! x

• For me it will always be Ozzy, top of my list. But if I am in a really dark place then I go for death metal or black metal. It helps me think, deal and get over whatever is bugging me xxxxx

• mine is if i could walk 500mile i could walk 500 more na na na, na na na na na na na brill song always gets me going,think this suits most of us xx

• This is a nice uplifting tune by Alexis Jordan -

• I find it impossible to be sad or grumpy when listening to The Beatles :)

Otherwise I have many many feelgood albums, one of my absolute faves at the moment is Natalie Merchant's Leave Your Sleep. Also Panic At the Disco's Pretty Odd - I love that album!

You may also like...