Fertility, Miscarriage & IVF Support by MamaBe
1,228 members620 posts

Surrogacy successful stories?

Hi everyone,

I'm posting again about this topic.. I just got into the surrogacy world and I would like to know your successful stories...either as surrogate mothers or as IP..

I haven't found a group to discuss about this with others. Would be great to find other women who are going through the same.

Would love to know about your experiences.

Thanks x

3 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi Lilly, I'm also interested in such stories. Will be grateful for any experience, too. There were some threads about surrogacy in some communities on this website, but it was quite a long time ago. If you have time, you may search for them, but I'm sure that ladies will post their stories here too. I am in the process of gathering info about surrogacy and clinics that provide such service. So far I've heard a couple of successful stories about surrogacy done in Biotexcom, Ukraine. On the other hand, stories about India were not so positive.

Anyway, thank you for starting this conversation! I hope it will have lots of useful information.

Hi Lilly! Hope you doing fine. I am very excited when I come to know that there are other people who are also thinking positively. Yes, I can share my own story with you. I had gone through 6 MCs and after that, my condition was too bad. But I still had a wish to have a baby. My doctor suggested me to go for surrogacy as an alternative. She also suggested a clinic in Europe for the procedure done. I contacted them without any fear and doubt. Now I have a baby and a happy cherished life. I wish you good luck!

Your words made me cry! I'm so happy for you, my congratulations! I think everyone who is going through infertility struggles need to hear these words. We are currently in our surrogacy journey. It took us 8 years to make this step and we are so excited now. All the time I imagine that day I will hold my baby and I can't hold back my tears. I can't wait to bring my baby home and to start our life as a real family. I wish everyone don't give up and go straight to your goal!

You may also like...