On the final stretch of my marathon 18day wait!
No af so far and otd in sight.... Tuesday 15th
Not testing before as heard so many with regrets, instead I'm making a list of questions I need answers for for both possibilities.
I was going to test on Monday so if know what to ask on Tuesday.... But then until the beta comes back I understand nothing is certain
Please please please pray and cross your fingers and toes that it's working. I'm doing the same for you all too
Good luck to all whatever stage you're at