The 2ww with 2 on board is over! ๐Ÿ’– *... - Fertility Network UK

Fertility Network UK
19,085 members โ€ข 30,338 posts

The 2ww with 2 on board is over! ๐Ÿ’– *Sensitive post*

So my third attempt really was 3rd time lucky. I got my very first EVER BFP last week after 2 years of ttc, 2 IVFs and 3rd transfer of 2 day 6 embryos. I spent all last week worrying until today which was test day, which confirmed HCG levels of 1600+. Still a long way to go, but enjoying this day! I. Am. Pregnant. I cannot believe it!!

Feeling a mixture of emotions for all those who didn't get good news this week, but I want to spread some good news to those who are on their 2nd or 3rd ivf to give you some hope.

This forum has been a godsend and I'm praying for baby dust to all. Super proud to be part of an amazing community of fearless females xxxx

62 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

Congratulations! x

1 like

Congratulations katbaby19 xx

1 like

Congratulations. Amazing news ๐Ÿ˜Š xx

1 like

Congratulations!!!๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ซxxx

1 like

Huge congratulations to you 3rd time lucky ๐Ÿ€ just fantastic ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€ xx

1 like

Congratulations! Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy โค๏ธ

1 like

Official congratulations too you xxx

1 like

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Having felt so lost and helpless after my first failed FET, you have given me hope. A huge congrats and a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

1 like

Aww thank you, so glad my post has given you hope. These embryos were grade c, so just shows anything can happen in this IVF game . Look after yourself and message me if u want a list of things I did different this time xxx

Congratulations! Send some baby dust my way please!!! Xxx

1 like

๐ŸŽ‰ huge congratulations! x

1 like

A huge congratulations hun I m genuinely really very happy for u Hun May u have a healthy 9 month..enjoy ๐Ÿฅฐ

1 like

Thank you Ourbaby1, hope I can enjoy it all, I dont even care about the sickness! ๐Ÿ˜ x

1 like

Ofcouse Hun enjoy every moment x

Woohoo. That great news. Congratulations ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

1 like

Yay congratulations!!! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ™Œ โค๏ธ (were these the grade c embryos? ๐Ÿ™) xxx

1 like

Yes they were! Early days yet, but just shows they dont have to necessarily be A grade! So happy our wee embies have powered through!x

1 like

๐Ÿคž ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ’ซ sending you positive vibes for a healthy happy 9 months ๐Ÿ˜Š Iโ€™ve got a BC grade transfer coming up so thanks for the extra inspiration! x

1 like

Aww fantastic!! Wishing u all the best honestly, your wee embryo will be in the best place soon xxx

1 like

Many congrats, so pleased for you! xx

1 like

Such lovely news! I hope you can relax and enjoy your pregnancy. So happy for you xxx

1 like

Absolutely delighted for you Katbaby19!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

1 like

Congrats!

How long have been trying xxx

Well done

1 like

2 years tcc, 2 fresh ivf and 3rd transfer xxx

Congratulations!!xx

1 like

Congratulations, wonderful news xx ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™

1 like

Congratulations xx

1 like

Congratulations on your bfp xx

1 like

Awesome news ๐Ÿ˜€

1 like

Congratulation loving seeing all the BFP! I've e just started round 3! Xx

1 like

1,600!?! You must have a football team in there! Just amazing. Such a healthy, strong pregnancy! Enjoy it all mama. Especially after your intrepid journey xxx

1 like

Congratulations, very happy for you

So happy for you. Third time lucky for us too, with two embryos transferred. Iโ€™m 7 weeks today and have a scan on Thursday. Praying weโ€™ll see a good strong heartbeat (or two!) best of luck to you for a continued healthy pregnancy x

2 likes

Many congrats, really pleased for you. xx

2 likes

Thatโ€™s wonderful news! All you ladies have such strength to keep going (Iโ€™m just at the start) and Iโ€™m awed by your positivity. Massive congratulations to you โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ’–

1 like

Congratulations fantastic news and thanks for sharing hope, going into my 4th transfer soon so this really helps xx

1 like

Amazing news! Congratulations!

1 like

What great news congratulations to you xx

1 like

Enjoy enjoy enjoy

1 like

Woohoo the best news.. Congratulations xoxo

1 like

congratulations xx

1 like

๐Ÿฅฐ you did it!!!!! Xx

1 like

WOW! Thank you very much for your post! I am dreaming about that moment when I will see those long-awaited fat lines on the test... I am so happy for you!!! As I am proceeding with surrogacy I will never have a chance to do this test once again but I still have an opportunity to see bfp in spite of it won't be mine. Our baby will be on 50 % genetically related to my lovely husband thus it will be ours and I will love him more than anything in this world!

1 like

Aww that's lovely, that BFP will still be yours so look forward to that day, it will happen . I hope it all comes together for you soon xxx

This is amazing news, huge congratulations!! Itโ€™s must feel just amazing to know youโ€™ve got over the hurdle of the dreaded OTD ๐Ÿ˜Š Iโ€™ve had two bfns from fresh icsi cycles and about to undergo a fet with our last embryo - really hoping it is third time lucky for us too ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป Best of luck for a happy and healthy pregnancy x

1 like

Hoping you will get your third time lucky positive too! I honestly think the FET is so much easier on the body than the 2 fresh cycles I had, so it might work that way for you too try to relax and be kind to your self. I ate a lot of red foods too to help thicken up lining and took vitamin E xx

Fantastic news! X

1 like

That's amazing news congratulations xx

1 like

Congratulations!!!!! Xxx

1 like

Woohoo what wonderful news and woah what a great hcg number! Enjoy every minute xx

1 like

Thank you! Yes I thought that was quite high but this being my first pregnancy I wasnt sure, the clinic said it was a solid positive, I guess they dont want to sound hopeful about anything incase something goes wrong but I thought it was a great number!!

Congratulations......

1 like

Lovely news congratulations x

1 like

Wow congratulations to you! i recently got pregnant thanks to ivf too! How much did you end up spending? I felt like every single cent was worth it even if it's not the cheapest thing to do :)

1 like

We did a refund programme, which I hope I wont be getting back!! So all in all with meds around ยฃ10-11K. All worth it! What about yourself?

I spent around ยฃ4.5K-5K all in all! my clinic DunyaIVF was definitely way more affordable than local clinics!

Congratulations so happy for you xx

1 like

Congratulations ๐Ÿ’• xx

1 like

Excellent news congrats

1 like

Lovely news! Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ xx

1 like

Huge congratulations- love seeing happy news! X

1 like

You may also like...