***sensitive post*** viability scan u... - Fertility Network UK

Fertility Network UK
18,758 members29,613 posts

***sensitive post*** viability scan update

Hello ladies,

We had our viability scan today at 6+6. It has been a long wait and I was honestly dreading it. I’ve had nausea right from the first test, which at first was intermittent and is now all day everyday (no sickness yet). I’ve also had period like cramps (but some days I’ve had no cramps at all) and my boobs are sore some days and not others. To our complete surprise, both our poorer quality fragmented embryos (photo attached) have implanted and both are measuring at 6+4. We got to see the heartbeats 💗. Although this is slightly behind (we should be 6+6) the clinic were happy as they say they don’t know when exactly implantation occurs after transfer. We have now been discharged to the midwife. We know there is still a long way to go and we are taking it one step at a time, but this is another milestone we never expected to reach. Good luck ladies wherever your are on your journeys xxx

23 Replies
oldestnewest

Congratulations. Xx

1 like

Fantastic! Congratulations xx

1 like

Oh wow this made my heart smile I’m so genuinely happy for you and I wish you all the luck in the world as your pregnancy progresses enjoy every moment xxx

2 likes

Lovely news congratulations so happy for you. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy hope all goes well xoxo

1 like

Ah, double trouble, what lovely news congratulations xxx

1 like

congratulations this is wonderful news!! xxx

1 like

Congratulations lovely news xx

1 like

Wow amazing news and huge congratulations x x

1 like

Wow this is such great news!!! So happy for you? Huge congratulations xxx

1 like

Lovely news wishing you all the best with your pregnancy xx

1 like

Aww that's lovely news! Huge Congratulations!!xx

1 like

Wonderful news 💗🌈 congratulations xx

1 like

Aw many congratulations what exciting news ❤️ Double trouble x

1 like

Congratulations such lovely news xxx

1 like

It’s so amazing to read this! Congratulations xxx

1 like

Congratulations lovely, all the best with your pregnancy 💜💜

1 like

Amazing news congratulations xx

1 like

Awesome news...awesome pics.....congrats 😀😀

Look forward to updates.

1 like

Argh amazing news, congratulations and I hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy.

1 like

Amazing news 🥰❤️ Congratulations to you both xxxx

1 like

This is so amazing. Congratulations lovely I am so happy for you. I’m also 34 with an AMH of 2.3 We had two embryos transferred and it’s our viability scan on the 12th 🤞🏻. Wishing you a very healthy and happy pregnancy ✨Xxxx

Good luck 🤞

Such wonderful news ❤️ Huge congratulations xxxx

1 like

You may also like...