Sorry for lots of posts recently...!
I’ve been told to wait for a natural surge on ovulation tests before taking trigger shot. Do you think the test in the photo is positive or is second line down not quite dark enough? Not sure whether to take trigger today or wait until tomorrow when I’m guessing it’ll be a more obvious positive on that day’s test? But don’t want to be too late in taking trigger! Isn’t this whole thing a minefield?!
Thanks for any thoughts! X