Fertility Network UK
13,931 members22,921 posts

Hcg dropped from 100 to 8.4 😓

The title says it all, always have that bit of hope until they are confirmed. Alot of mixed emotions in the space of a few days. Heartbroken, but taking time off from here and everything ivf related for a few months. Try an lose a bit of weight and get healthier for round 3. 3rd time lucky 🤞 good luck to everyone on your journeys whatever stage you are at xx

10 Replies
oldestnewest

I’m really sorry. There are no words for it. I went through it last year and I know how heartbreaking it is. Thinking of you xoxo

1 like

So sorry to hear this. Look after yourself xxxxx

1 like

Lots of love. Sorry to read this xx

1 like

I feel very sad for you right now and sorry. Sending you a hug. This is a painful time for you. I know from experience how dreadful it all is. We are all here for you. Take care.xo

1 like

So sorry to hear this hope you have lots of love and support x

1 like

So sorry to hear. You do right to take some time out and really look after yourself and heal.

I have decided to do exactly the same this week, as I have just found out I'm having another miscarriage. Totally devastated. The journey can feel so very lonely.

The whole process is exhausting on so many levels.. So i hope you gain a renewed sense of hope through taking this time for yourself.

Take care and rest. Good luck for your next round xx

1 like

I am so sorry for you also :-( it's just heaetbreaking, take care xx

💜 xx

I'm so sorry to hear this, sending you big hugs xxx

So sorry 🙁 take care xxx

You may also like...