Fertility Network UK
17,306 members27,760 posts

Transfer

So, I am going in for my FET transfer today at 12:00.

My lining reached just over 8mm last week.

Nervous about this one as it’s our second try so feeling a lot more cautious this time!

Praying for a miracle 🙏

The journey begins...

19 Replies
oldestnewest

Very best of luck today and for the two week wait. Sending lots of positive energy in your direction xx

1 like

Thank you!

Good luck sweetie be thinking of you xxx

1 like

Wishing you lots of luck 🤞xx

1 like

Wishing you the very best of luck!! 🤞🏻 I’m n on Thur for FET, also my second round!! xx

1 like

Best of luck to you Leo 🤞

1 like

Good luck!

I hope it all goes well and you get a positive result

1 like

Good luck xx

1 like

Good luck for today! Hope this one sticks.xx

1 like

Am wishing you loads of luck 🤞 hopefully my FET will be next week.. arghhh!! xx

1 like

Thank you!! Best of luck to you Lou for next week. 🤞

1 like

Wishing you lots of luck for your transfer and 2ww!xx

1 like

How did you get on today?

1 like

Hi Hannah, fairly straightforward. My bladder was bursting so embarrassing as I was waiting for at least a hour! I don’t remember being that uncomfortable the first time.

Anyway they said my blasts thawed well and were starting to move to next stage of development so quality is good. Now we need to see if they stick as this seems to be my main issue.

Fingers crossed and thanks for asking 🤞

3 likes

Beat of luck xx

1 like

Hey. Best of luck. I’m having my FET transfer tomorrow. This is also our second FET. We will be in the 2ww together. Xx

1 like

Best of luck, there’s a few of us! Feel so nervous about it this time. All the hard work is done, now embie needs to do the rest... good luck to you!!!

1 like

Wishing you oodles of luck! I had my first FET yesterday so I’m with you in the 2week club.

My lining was also around the 8mm last week when I was last scanned so know how you feel. Really hope everything goes well for you 💕

4 likes

Great news! There’s a few of us around the same time it seems! Best of luck on your wait and let’s keep in touch!

2 likes

You may also like...