Fertility Network UK
12,803 members20,711 posts

BFP after zero-symptoms 2ww, negative HPT💃💃💃

This is my second post on this forum . thank you so much for the privilege of association through this forum. During the 2WW, I had absolutely zero symptoms,no sore boobs, no nauseous feelings, no cramps, nothing ! so I panicked and after carrying out HTP on 13dp5dt it was a BPN! But my hope was rekindled when I read other peoples encouraging posts. On Friday 10 November it was 14dp5dt and I got my BFP.. ... I have been a TTC mum of 6years.....

48 Replies
oldestnewest

Huge congratulations may you have, a, happy healthy pregnancy 💗🤗😘

1 like

Brilliant news! Well done and congratulations 🙂 Xxx

Congrats. Wish you a healthy and stress free pregnancy. 🤗🤗🤗

Amen.thank you so much

1 like

Holy moly congrats! I've been testing since since day 9 yesterday and got Bfn's both days so resigned myself to a failure. Perhaps I have a little hope still....!!xx

1 like

Hang in there Cinderella. It's not over till it's over. Good luck hun xx

1 like

Thank you! Yeah I'm doing Ok, even although I've not got that magic result....yet!!xx

1 like

I really really hope you get this hun you so deserve it when is your official test date 💗🤗😘

1 like

Awww thank you! My OTD is day 12 which is 14th but if negative I've to carry on until 16th so hopefully it will change!xx

1 like

Fingers crossed for you my love. 💗🤗😘

1 like

Congratulations hope u have a happy and healthy pregnancy x

1 like

Thank you

Throughout the 2ww All my HPT was a BFN until the blood test on that fateful Friday. So please don't get yourself worked up. Stay positive, rest and trust God. Congratulations in advance. This is my first time of getting pregnant after TTC for 6years

3 likes

I saw that you have been ttc for 6 years, well deserved!! Thanks, that's really kind!xx

2 likes

Patience is a vertue will keep positive.

1 like

So so so so happy for you. It's the best news of the year. Enjoy every moment of it. Xx

1 like

Thank you... Its a great news for my family. Everyone is so supportive and expectant.

1 like

Congratulations you must be on cloud 9 🎉🎉🎉🎉

1 like

Yes, we go for scan next week.

Congratulations!! Xx

Wow this is great news! And has reassured me as I’m in the 2ww and haven’t had any symptoms yet, was starting to worry. Congratulations! X

1 like

Yes, i had zero symptoms but still got my BFP... How did it go? I hope you got your BFP. Stay positive.

1 like

Hello, I got my BFP also :) I’m having an additional blood test today to ensure that it’s all going in the right direction 🤞 Felt I haven’t really been able to celebrate until I have my second bloods done. Hoping for the best 😊 Congratulations again! X

Congratulations on your BFP wishing you all the best for your pregnancy xxx

Congratulations, wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy xxx

1 like

Thank you😁

Congratulations, what lovely news. Wishing you to have a happy and healthy pregnancy. Xx

1 like

Congratulations my dear wish u healthy pregnancy and this news make me feel hopeful

1 like

Thank you dear, stay positive and never give up.all things are possible

Congrats xx

1 like

Congratulations.

1 like

Great news! God is good! xx

1 like

Congratulations hun!!🤗🤗 So happy 4u my dear....u have given me hope.I am on 2ww as well and on 4dp5dt and i took a test today only to get a BFN! coz am not getting any symptoms.

Hello dear, how did it go? I hope you got your BFP. Just stay positive and hang in there. It will be just fine

Hie hun,unfortunately it was a BFN😐...thanx for asking.

Hope u are doin well so far😙

Oh dear, am so sorry to hear that. But Hang in there, I know it is tough,I hope you get good news at your next appointment.

Amazing news! Congratulations! 🎉

1 like

Wow amazing news huge congrats! Hope you have a lovely healthily pregnancy. Good to know that to hang in there sometimes pays off!

1 like

Thanks dear.it sure does😁

Congratulations! Wishing you a smooth pregnancy.

1 like

Wow congratulations....really encouraging..today is beta'didnt do any hpt.i am just waiting for a call from my hospital ...

Congratulations 💙💗🎉💋💋

Excellent news. Delighted for you! Wishing you a healthy and joyous pregnancy.xo

1 like

Fabulous news! Congratulations!

1 like

Congratulations x

1 like

Congratulations all the best

1 like

Congratulations

1 like

Amazing!!! Thrilled for you xxx

You may also like...