Fertility Network UK
16,327 members β€’ 26,816 posts

Future mummy in London meet up?

Hey lovely ladies and gents.

Ivf it's hard and long journey. Sometimes very lonely as we don't tell many people around us what we are going though. (I didn't 😌)

And because of this I think it's will be nice to meet up and share tips and advise. Doesn't matter how far are you with your journey I will be so happy to meet you.

I live in London and if you too please text me privately and I will create a what's up group for us and organise the rest 😍

12 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Hi, I live in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire but we use a clinic in London if you think that qualifies?

1 like

Hey. Of course. ☺️ London and around or even far but you don't might to come for a drink in London sometimes ☺️

Lovely idea. Too far for me though xx

1 like

Hi I live in London, I travel a lot for work but if I'm around I would be interested in meeting up

1 like

I can get to London x

1 like

I can come into London would love to meet people but I need to see how everything goes medically at the mo. Such a nice idea x

1 like

Would be up for this x

1 like

I live in Hertfordshire sounds like a lovely idea and would be interested x

1 like

I dont live in London but I am from there so visit often 😁 Would love to meet up. I thought about doing this but I wasn't brave enough! X

1 like

I'm in London and would be keen x

1 like

I'm in!

1 like

If I had time off work I’d be there. I would come all the way from South Wales to see all of you wonderful people x

1 like

You may also like...