Am 41 going to be 42 soon
I went to turkey to do Ivf the 2 cycles failed but I do have frozen embryos. My second cycle just ended with BFN and am going for my frozen ones . Is it good idea to do this straight after failed fresh ivf cycle . I feel if I waited i will get afraid and have cold feet . Any advise???