My little miracle

My little miracle

Hi all just thought I would post my great news after suffering with severe endometriosis and the doctors telling me would never have a baby after many operations and then my first round of ivf I am one of the most luckiest people alive I have a beautiful baby girl the pregnancy was a little scary as I had some problems and she was early and only tiny but 12 weeks on and she's amazing and perfect so ladies please don't give up hope and I hope your dreams come true xxx😘😘

40 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Beautiful girl! Congratulations! Thank you for sharing xxx

• Congratulations she's beautiful xx

• Congratulations! She's perfect xxx

• OMG congratulations she is absolutely beautiful!!!! πŸ’—πŸ’ xxxx

• Aww shes beautiful! xx

• Ah a beautiful girl!! πŸ‘ΆπŸ»β€οΈπŸ’›πŸŒŸπŸŒΈ

• Ah how cute... Many congratulations 🎊.. Fab news... Enjoy being a mummy and all the fun times ahead x.

• She's beautiful 😍😍😍 congratulations! Wishing you all life filled with, love, happiness and health xxx

• She is beautifulπŸ’•πŸ’• thanks for sharing πŸŒˆπŸ’‹πŸ’‹

• Beautiful congratulations πŸ’– xx

• She's absolutely perfect! Congratulations xx

• She is a little beauty. Congratulations!!

• She's beautiful congratulations x

• She is a beauty. Thank you so much for sharing. As someone who may have endo (under investigation) this gives me so much hope so thank you so much xx

• How wonderful! Thanks you for sharing your story. Gives us all hope. She is absolutely beautiful. πŸ’– x

• Absolutely beautiful, I have endometriosis too, so this means a lot. Thank you for sharing x

• Beautiful gift from god..😍

• It is so nice to hear some good news - she is gorgeous! Congratulations!

• Awww congratulations! She’s beautiful 🌈😊 xxx

• She absolutely gorgeous little princess ❀️😘

• Shes a little stunner. Congratulations gives us hope. Thanks for sharing. πŸ’—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜

• Very pretty πŸ’• xx

• Congratulations she's gorgeous xx

• Congrats and thank you for posting this. I've just had my 2nd Lap for severe Endo so this really does give us hope x

• Ahhh she's gorgeous! Congratulations!xx

• She's beautiful. Lovely to see a happy ending xx

• Wow she’s absolutely gorgeous I love her cute outfit, xx

• Shes beautiful.thank you for sharing.

• She is beautiful, congratulations!

• Congratulations

She's gorgeous

• Aaaawwww she is sooooo gorgeous congratulation to you and your family 😍 I agree with you sunset81 never give your hope up.

After a wait and suffering or 4 years by the Grace of God I am 2 weeks pregnant now πŸ˜€πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ so happy and I wish you all the best 😘

• Congrats Hun and good luck xxx

• Congratulations and she's the most gorgeous baby I've seen in ages. Bless her. Congratulations once again and it's your time to shout it out to the world!!!

• Ahh how beautiful! I have severe endo too so your story gives me hope. Thank you so much for sharing, enjoy every moment xxx

• Yay that awesome!!

• What a beautiful picture! She's gorgeous! Congratulations!

• Oh my goodness, how completely adorable!!! Many congratulations. This post has made me so happy and excited to meet my little prince or princess :) xx

• Thank you all she is the most amazing little miracle never give up ladies there is always hope and I do hope you get your miracle xxx

• Wow this is amazing positive news πŸ˜˜πŸ˜… xx

• CongrTulTions she's absolutely gorgeous

You may also like...