Fertility Network UK
14,963 members โ€ข 24,772 posts

My little miracle

My little miracle

Hi all just thought I would post my great news after suffering with severe endometriosis and the doctors telling me would never have a baby after many operations and then my first round of ivf I am one of the most luckiest people alive I have a beautiful baby girl the pregnancy was a little scary as I had some problems and she was early and only tiny but 12 weeks on and she's amazing and perfect so ladies please don't give up hope and I hope your dreams come true xxx๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

40 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

Beautiful girl! Congratulations! Thank you for sharing xxx

1 like

Congratulations she's beautiful xx

1 like

Congratulations! She's perfect xxx

1 like

OMG congratulations she is absolutely beautiful!!!! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ xxxx

1 like

Aww shes beautiful! xx

1 like

Ah a beautiful girl!! ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒธ

1 like

Ah how cute... Many congratulations ๐ŸŽŠ.. Fab news... Enjoy being a mummy and all the fun times ahead x.

1 like

She's beautiful ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ congratulations! Wishing you all life filled with, love, happiness and health xxx

1 like

She is beautiful๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• thanks for sharing ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

1 like

Beautiful congratulations ๐Ÿ’– xx

1 like

She's absolutely perfect! Congratulations xx

1 like

She is a little beauty. Congratulations!!

1 like

She's beautiful congratulations x

1 like

She is a beauty. Thank you so much for sharing. As someone who may have endo (under investigation) this gives me so much hope so thank you so much xx

1 like

How wonderful! Thanks you for sharing your story. Gives us all hope. She is absolutely beautiful. ๐Ÿ’– x

1 like

Absolutely beautiful, I have endometriosis too, so this means a lot. Thank you for sharing x

1 like

Beautiful gift from god..๐Ÿ˜

1 like

It is so nice to hear some good news - she is gorgeous! Congratulations!

1 like

Awww congratulations! Sheโ€™s beautiful ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ˜Š xxx

1 like

She absolutely gorgeous little princess โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜

1 like

Shes a little stunner. Congratulations gives us hope. Thanks for sharing. ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

1 like

Very pretty ๐Ÿ’• xx

1 like

Congratulations she's gorgeous xx

1 like

Congrats and thank you for posting this. I've just had my 2nd Lap for severe Endo so this really does give us hope x

1 like

Ahhh she's gorgeous! Congratulations!xx

1 like

She's beautiful. Lovely to see a happy ending xx

1 like

Wow sheโ€™s absolutely gorgeous I love her cute outfit, xx

1 like

Shes beautiful.thank you for sharing.

1 like

She is beautiful, congratulations!

1 like

Congratulations

She's gorgeous

1 like

Aaaawwww she is sooooo gorgeous congratulation to you and your family ๐Ÿ˜ I agree with you sunset81 never give your hope up.

After a wait and suffering or 4 years by the Grace of God I am 2 weeks pregnant now ๐Ÿ˜€๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ so happy and I wish you all the best ๐Ÿ˜˜

1 like

Congrats Hun and good luck xxx

Congratulations and she's the most gorgeous baby I've seen in ages. Bless her. Congratulations once again and it's your time to shout it out to the world!!!

1 like

Ahh how beautiful! I have severe endo too so your story gives me hope. Thank you so much for sharing, enjoy every moment xxx

2 likes

Yay that awesome!!

1 like

What a beautiful picture! She's gorgeous! Congratulations!

1 like

Oh my goodness, how completely adorable!!! Many congratulations. This post has made me so happy and excited to meet my little prince or princess :) xx

1 like

Thank you all she is the most amazing little miracle never give up ladies there is always hope and I do hope you get your miracle xxx

Wow this is amazing positive news ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜… xx

1 like

CongrTulTions she's absolutely gorgeous

1 like

You may also like...