Our little miracle is here

I still can't believe I am writing this but after trying to conceive for 6 years having gone through 4 rounds of IVF, 1chemical pregnancy and 1 miscarriage we now have the most beautiful girl. I had a bit of a tricky pregnancy with lots of monitoring so thought this day would never come. Thank you to everyone on this forum for advice, support and being there along the journey with me-you were the ones that totally understand. i hope this post gives hope to everyone going on the fertility journey. Baby dust to all xxxx

36 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Fantastic news!!! xx

• โค๏ธ xx

• Oh my god congratulations sweet!!! I know what you mean you never quite dare to believe it's real. Xx

• Amazing news hun, i would still love updates if that's ok you deserve to be happy ๐Ÿ˜Š we've all been given this bumpy difficult road cause we are strong xxx

• such wonderful happy news, thanks so much for letting us know xxx

• Amazing news - so good to hear great news like this! Enjoy! x

• โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿป

• Ahhh congratulations!!xx

• ๐Ÿ˜Š congratulations!! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

• Congratulations! Well done x

• Congratulations! May the joy of motherhood fulfil you in every way. xxx

• Amazing news!! Enjoy your precious bundle and parenthood xxx

• Hi yllek1982. Wonderful news! Just to wish you peace and contentment in your new family life. xxxx's for little one and a gentle hug fr you. Diane

• Congratulations. So pleased for you. Such a magical feeling isn't it xx

• Congratulations on your wonderful news! May she bring you much happiness all your lives xx

• Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl xx

• Huge congratulations to you both xx

• Many congratulations. What a lovely story. Wishing you all the very best. It would have been my due date on Friday but sadly we had a miscarriage and it is nice to know that you have delivered your baby as we must have been going through treatment at the same time.

I am so pleased for you.

Look after that precious bundle.

xxx

• Congratulations ๐Ÿ™‚ That's lovely news and gives me lots of hope on this journey. Enjoy ๐Ÿ’• Xxx

• Massive congratulations xxx

• Huge congratulations and love. Enjoy every special minute xxxxxxx

• Congratulations! That is wonderful news! Xx

• How wonderful! Enjoy every minute of your daughter's newborn loveliness! Xx

• Congratulations!!!! I bet it all feels worth it!!! Xx

• Congratulations๐Ÿ˜Š lots of love for the baby..

• ๐Ÿ‘ถ xxx

• Great news...lovely reading about happy endings, wishing lots of happiness. Enjoy every minute ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Fab news, congratulations xx

• Amazing news how wonderful for you, I wish you happiness and am sure you will enjoy every minute. So lovely to hear such good news xx

• Congratulations!

• Congratulations! So glad to hear she is now here safely. Wishing you all the best for your next chapter xxx

• Congratulations on your lovely daughter. Enjoy every moment xx

• Congratulations โค๏ธ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’‹

• Fantastic news, congratulations xx

• Congratulations dear, such a good news.

Sending hugs to you and the baby.

• Great news ๐Ÿ‘ŒCongrats xx

You may also like...