Unsure post but nice news for us

Morning everyone,

I'm not sure whether to write this or not as I don't want to appear insensitive in any way....we had our early scan 7 weeks yesterday. And there's two babies and two heartbeats! Overwhelming!

Still a long way to go but delighted!

It's what dreams are made of!

I had no idea in my lowest moments that I would get here....keep the faith ladies! πŸ™ŒπŸΌAnd I'm always here for you and will continue to support and encourage!

Sending lots of love to you all xxx😘

28 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Wow brilliant news and twins bet your super happy and emotional, enjoy,

And wishing you all the best throughout your pregnancy xx

• Awww congrats. Keep us all posted. I am 8 weeks pregnant myself. Xxxx

• Amazing news xxx

• Wow congratulations hope u continue to have a happy and healthy pregnancy x

• Wow, congratulations, fantastic news xxx

• Big congratulations! So blessed to have two babies. Enjoy your pregnancy. x

• Absolutely you should share your fantastic news. Massive congratulations xxx

• Hurrah! Congratulations x

• Amazing news.congratulations xx

• Congratulations Robbie - excellent news xxx

• Wow!!! Now that is definitely worth shouting about - congrats!!!

• Lovely news πŸ˜€ Congratulations xxx

• Hi robbie03. That's fabulous news! Twin little beans! Hoping everything continues well, and you're booked in with your midwife too (me being practical)! I will always remember assisting with my first twin delivery, an experience never to be forgotten. Diane

• I have seen my local midwife although not since yesterday so I'll have to update her on the twin thing!! Seeing her in 2 weeks when back from holiday! Thanks so much for your continued support! Xxx

• Hi. I'm still here if you think I can help at any time. Diane

• Congratulations, β€οΈπŸŒˆπŸ’‹

• Thanks for sharing such lovely news. Congratulations

• Ahhh that's fantastic news! Really pleased for you!!xx

• Oh course you should write this!!! A massive congratulations, this is the best news :) xx Am wishing you lots of luck and love and keep us posted xx

• Wonderful news, it's always uplifting to read positive posts, and makes you realise it does happen, and two!!!! Congratulations! Xxx

• Congratulations, that's lovely news xx

• Good for you 😊 Lovely news xx

• Congratulations hun. That's lovely news xxx

• What a blessing, 2 babies! Congratulations x

• You must feel so elated just now!! Don't be afraid to share your good news - it keeps the rest of us going! xx

• Aw brilliant news. Congratulations πŸ˜€

• Wow. Amazing news. So happy for u! Blessed twice!! xx

• Wow!!! Amazing!!!! CONGRATULATIONS πŸŽ‰β€οΈπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’• thank you for sharing πŸ’• I think it's wonderful to read the great news and updates. It really is. So pleased for you! Something else to get your head around now! Haha xxxxx

You may also like...