You may have noticed that we have taken down or restricted comments on some recent posts. This forum is here to provide a safe and supportive community where everyone should feel able to post good news, bad news and everything in between without being judged or criticised. With our limited resources, it is very difficult to keep on top of all the posts this week, but as per our posting guidelines we will not tolerate any behaviour which makes other users feel uncomfortable, uneasy or unable to use the community. This includes, but is not limited to, posts which may:
1. be obscene, offensive, hateful, inflammatory or defamatory of any person
2. promote any discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
3. infringe any copyright, database right, trade mark or any other right of any other person
4. be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
5. be likely to harass, upset, embarrass alarm or annoy any other person
(read our posting guidelines for full details )
We ask that your participation on our community is respectful, honest and in the spirit of supporting and learning from fellow users. To that end we do ask users not swear or use language that others may find offensive.
Any further breaches of our guidelines will lead to automatic restrictions of user accounts. I would ask again that no further comments or posts relating to recent events are made.