Eggs Benedict!!! 🍳🍳

Hello ladies,

It all went well this morning and I now have two embryos inside, a hatching 5AA blastocyst and a 3AB blastocyst. There was even one to freeze for which I am eternally grateful πŸ™ Hubby has amusingly dubbed them 'eggs benedict' so I guess this will stick until we know whether it has been successful πŸ˜‰

So now officially in the 2WW...it feels surreal and yet I am so thankful to have even got this far.

Thank you for all the love and support - you ladies are unrivalled champions!!! 😘😘😘

35 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Welcome to the 2ww club, there's a few of us at the min xxx

• Thanks Button...let the insanity commence!!!

• Meant to also say good luck πŸ€πŸ€

• Oooo good luck CountryCat xxx

• Fingers are firmly crossed, thank you xxx

• Great news good luck county cat xx

• Thanks so much xx

• That's brilliant news CountryCat! "Eggs benedict" made me laugh! When I read you post title I thought you were gonna ask if it was safe to eat them! Ha ha ha Best of luck to you for the 2ww!xx

• LOL! And a fair assumption! I adore eggs benedict (fav breakfast) but no soft-cooked eggs for a while πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

• So exciting on this thread now!! I'm hoping and praying for you all in your 2ww you all deserve to be mummies

πŸ€

• πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Lots of luck CountryCat, hope the 2ww goes fast for you xx

• Thanks v much xxx

• Yey! Trust if you have a boy it'll be named Benedict?! Hee hee!

Congratulations for getting this far. Jowntry and relax before the journey home xxx

• Thanks Emu! Looking forward to going home tomorrow...my own bed, my fur-boys...home! Xx

• Good luck hunny I had my transfer today aswell! Xxx

• To you too...wishing you all the best! Xxx

• Best of luck to you lovely xx

• Thank you xx

• Good luck to you xx

• Many thanks xx

• My congrats to you!!

Wish you to get a positive result!!!!!!!

• I have everything crossed, thanks xx

• Good luck, fingers crossed xx

• πŸ‘πŸ˜˜

• Yey just seen this now, I hope your little ones are bedding in nicely 😊 love their nickname 🍳🍳 good luck xx

• Thanks xx

• Good luck countrycat xxx

• Thank you xx

• Good luck countrycat! πŸ˜€

• Thank you so much xx

• Don't know how I missed this post.. hope the tww isn't being too torturous on you! Good luck πŸ€ xx

• Thank you hun. Going quietly mad 😡

Xx

• Good luck with tww.take it easy and keep busy .xx

• Thanks for the good wishes πŸ‘

You may also like...