Fertility Network UK
14,963 members • 24,770 posts

In utter shock...BFP!!!

*this post contains a success story

Hello everybody,

Well I never thought that this would happen to us, especially when I have felt as many cramps as I have done (the crying curled up like a foetus type) and because of feeling like this we were naughty and tested a little early at 12po5dt. To our complete shock it was a BFP!!! We are so so happy but it is still early days. I guess it goes to show that all those AF feelings weren't complete doom as I thought.

Never give up hope 😊

I hope everyone's journey is going well whatever the stage.

Xxx

27 Replies
oldest • newest

Amazing news, massive congratulations xxx

1 like

Massive congratulations xxx

1 like

Congratulations 🎊 😊 xxx

1 like

Congratulations!!! xoxo

1 like

fantastic! Huge congratulations and good luck for your pregnancy xx

1 like

Many many congrats Billiejean....what wonderful news, wishing you the best moving forward with your precious embie

1 like

Congratulations!! What a wonderful way to start the day! Xx

1 like

yaaay!!! I was literally the same with the AF symptoms!! was convinced it was all over! You never can tell...big congrats so happy for you! xxx

1 like

Hi Billiejean01. Fabulous news! Once you've tested on the "official" day, get that scan booked so you can get to meet your little "bean". Enjoy your weekend and try and relax a little. Well done! Diane

1 like

Thank you Diane, we called clinic this morning and told them, our scan is booked for 20th April - so excited! I hope you have a lovely weekend x

Hi Billiejean01. That's great! You get to meet your little bean! How exciting will that be? Good luck! Diane

1 like

I had them on my tww too. They will continue.. it does freak you out at times!! Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉

1 like

Brilliant news, congratulations!xx

1 like

Ahhhh welcome to the Mama club! Awww how amazing to read your news... have a wonderful weekend and get those vitamins and veg in xxx🦄🌈🦄🌈🦄🌈🦄🌈🦄✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨👨‍👩‍👧‍👦😘❤️🙏🏼

1 like

Omg I'm so happy for you!! 3rd time lucky!! 🍀😆🍀

1 like

Absolutely fabulous news, so pleased for you. x

1 like

Congratulations!!! X

1 like

Congratulations.. you give me hope xx

1 like

Fantastic news!! Wishing you all the best!! :) x

1 like

Thank you all so much for your kind words. It still feels surreal but I'm sure that will soon pass. I've got some more tests lined up for tomorrow just to make sure even though we have already done three! This group truly is amazing. Best of luck to all. Xx

Ahh what fantastic news!! So many BFPs in this group lately ❤️❤️❤️❤️

1 like

Brilliant news, congratulations 🎉 x x

1 like

Congrats it's the best feeling in the world isn't it?xx

1 like

Thank you! It certainly is, we still can't quite believe it's real, had to do two more tests this morning to make sure, thankfully they still said yes! 😊 xx

Huge congrats to you both xx

1 like

Congrats 😁🎉🎉☘️☘️

1 like

Just gorgeous, congratulations to you both. 💜🌈💞🌠⭐️ xxx

1 like

You may also like...