So it begins...TWW

Hi all,

I hope everyone's journeys are going well so far. So we have two little embies on board (the last two times we had 1 transferred) so nervous but excited! One was graded a bit higher than the other and it has started to hatch (is this good?). Now I have just got to not try to google every twinge or symptom that occurs, that's going to be easier said then done! And generally not go crazy! Lucky enough I have been given a sick note for the two weeks so hopefully I can relax a little more with some good books and TV.

Come on little embies!! Third time lucky πŸ€πŸ€ Xx

17 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Good luck! Yes, I think hatching is good 😊- mine never got that far but I'm sure it's a positive. Hope the 2WW goes very fast - I recommend Rosamunde Pilcher as the most wonderfully comforting author in the world if you're after some light reading xxx

• Thank you so much! I haven't heard of her I'll have to check it out. I'm quite into my law and order and crime type of novels, so I might need something a bit more light! Xx

• Woop great news!! We can get on the crazy train together :) when is your test date? Loads of luck xxx

• Yay, great! there seems to be a few of us in it together 😊 my test date is the 2nd of April, seems ages away but I'm sure it will fly by. How about you? Xx

• Yes there's a nice little gang of us! Mine is 31st march :) which is only the Friday after this one so feels really close! Xxx

• Hatching is a great start. Good luck x

• Yeeeeahh!! 😊😊 welcome to the 2ww!! πŸ‘ All sounds very good, and a hatching blast is brilliant 😊 Fingers crossed for your bfp! Xx

• Thank you! Good luck to you too 😊 there's a few of us at this stage so we can all go crazy together! Finger crossed to us all πŸ€ xx

• Great news good luck πŸ€πŸ€

• All sounds really positive! Get those feet up and relax! Good luck!xx

• Oh we are 2ww buddies!! I had one popped back today! Fingers and toes crossed! Xx

• Yay another two week waiter! I hope your transfer went well, it's so nice having a few people riding along with you. Fingers crossed for us all and hopefully we won't go to crazy. πŸ€ xx

• Good luck πŸ€ wishing you lots of baby dust πŸ’«βœ¨πŸ’« xx

• Great news, feet up, plenty of fluids, wishing you all the best on your 2ww xx πŸ€πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€

• 3rd time lucky! I hope you have a calm and peaceful 2WW, it's so hard to stay off google and try not tot test early. Good luck πŸ˜˜πŸ€ xx

• Fingers crossed for you. Xx

• Best of luck for your BFP!!

I'd recommend pretty little liars box set!! Think it's 5ir 6 seasons so that'll keep u occupied for a while lol!!

Hopefully there will be some sunshine during your 2ww so u can get out in the fresh air to xxx

You may also like...