Hello 2ww!!

Hi all, embie is finally on board back where it belongs 😍 The embryologist said it's a 4--... she didn't tell me the actual letters for the complete grading for some reason but said it's where they want it to be. There was a little bit dangling down from the bottom of the embie, which the embryologist said was hatching starting! So amazing! Also as a bonus there's at least two other little fighters that are good enough be frozen! Woop!!

Otd is Friday 31st March so not long to wait at all!

Hope you are all having a good Monday xxxx

26 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Yay, wishing you loads of luck and baby dust, πŸ€β€οΈ xx

• Thank you leesalou! Xxx

• Thats all sounds very positive, good luck!xx

• Thank you 😁 Xx

• Very exciting wishing you lots of luck xxx

• Thanks vic! how are you getting on lovely? Xxx

• Doing ok. Back to work today so need to just dust myself off and get back to normal. Trying to get a plan and the energy together for next steps . Thanks for asking and welcome to 2ww crazy club😜xxx

• Ah well done vic, step by step and a bit of normality is probably what you need right now ❀️ Haha thank you, I'm just waiting for the crazy to creep up on me! Xxx

• Good luck for the tww πŸ€ xx

• Thank you :) xx

• Good luck πŸ€ xxx

• Thanks amanda! Loads of luck to you too for your transfer next week! Xxx

• Thank you πŸ˜€ xxx

• Brilliant! Wishing you the best of luck! Xx

• Thanks same to you! :) exciting times!! Xxx

• Brilliant news 😊😊 and a hatcher is amazing to have! Are you having the 2ww off? Same test date as me 😊Xx goodluck πŸ€πŸ€

• Woop testing day twinnies! I have this week off and then back in next week :) loads of luck to you too xxx

• Brilliant news, good luck πŸ€πŸ€

• Thanks button! Not long until you'll be in the 2ww too!! ✨✨✨xxx

• Yay! Same test date as me!! πŸ˜ƒ

• Oooh yay! You me and baby2016 all in sync again! 😁😁 how are you finding the wait so far? Xxx

• I'm "trying" to remain cool calm and collected😎....but it's not working very well lol!πŸ˜²πŸ˜¨πŸ™ƒ

I've had to ban myself from Google as I find myself spending far too much time looking up 2dt bfp and "when can I test" haha!

Are u planning on testing early? I'm really worried as I'm in work on my test date and can't get out of it!

• Haha so far my googling has mainly been photos of blastocysts to compare them to what mine looked like! I'm def not planning on testing early as I've tortured myself with that far too many times when we were trying naturally (although my husband did ask this morning if we could test yet ha!!) Going to try to work from home on test day, is that an option for you? Xxx

• Oooo so exciting for you! And a hatching embie, it's a fighter πŸ’ͺ. Good luck on your 2WW xxx

• Thank you Hannah! Hope your appointment went ok this morning? Xxx

• Wishing u all the best! Hope u get your BFP!! Xxx

You may also like...