Fertility Network UK
15,922 members β€’ 26,239 posts

Don't give up miricles do happen

A year ago today we started our journey down the Ivf route . Our first one failed and we did frozen cycle and was posdotibe in August. 4 days ago bus c-sec we gave birth 6 weeks early to our beautiful Harry .

28 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

He is a beaut! Congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

1 like

He's perfect. Huge congratulations and thanks for sharing 😊 xxx

1 like

Wow beautiful, congratulations πŸ’™

1 like

Congratulations he's beautiful x

1 like

Ah Leah that's brought a tear to my eye! Congratulations lovely and thank you for sharing this picture of your beautiful boy! I love seeing posts like this, really helps me to stay positive so thank you from the bottom of my heart this was just what I needed to see today xxxxxxx

2 likes

Many congratulations! he's gorgeous. I'm looking forward to welcoming our little boy at the end of April x

1 like

Oh Leah he is absolutely beautiful, so much that it makes my heart hurt a bit (in a good way if that makes sense ha!). Big congrats and thanks for sharing xx

1 like

Oh wow this is very encouraging for the rest of us!! So glad it finally happened to you xxx

1 like

Congratulations he is beautiful!! Thanks for sharing xx

1 like

Gorgeous

1 like

Beautiful.

1 like

Couldn't be more perfect!!

Congratulations xx

1 like

He's juts perfect!! Congratulations and thanks for keeping our hopes up!! xxx

1 like

Congratulations, little Harry is gorgeous!! 😍 Well done and all the best!!xx

1 like

This is fab news.... many many congrats. The wife is 10 weeks tomorrow after FET. I wish you all the very very best Leah, the feeling must be like no other I'm sure.

2 likes

Keep strong , I know it's hard but so worth it x

Congratulations his lovely xx

1 like

Oh Leah I love this - Sending lots of love and huge congratulations - he is perfect x x x

1 like

Beautiful!

1 like

Congratulations he is gorgeous xxxxx

1 like

Congratulations Leah he's beautiful & perfect xx

1 like

Congratulations 🎊. He is georgeous xxx

1 like

Aw, thank you so much for taking the time to put this on. Especially as you must be super busy right now! It gives us all hope!!!! He is absolutely beautiful xx

1 like

Little Harry is perfect!! Congratulations!! xoxo

1 like

What a cutie bundle of joy. Congrats and thank you for sharing, its inspiring xxx

1 like

Hi leah30. What a wonderfully handsome little chap! Well done, and make sure you take lots of photos, as he will soon alter. xxxx,s for Harry and a hug for you. Diane

1 like

Beautiful x

1 like

Congratulation πŸ’™

1 like

You may also like...