Embie survived day 5!!πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Hi guys

Thanks for all the encouragement last few days!! Our lonesome embie survived day 5 grade 8/10 (think that sounds good?!)! So relieved, I was so sure it would be bad news so really thrilled!

Still a long way to go but now this embie is frozen, we go back in January and repeat the process to try & get one more so we can put 2 back!!

Leaps and bounds ahead of where we were with our attempt in the UK so now we have hope xxxx

32 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • That's fantastic news!! So pleased for you 72cloud9.

You can now relax a little, enjoy Christmas and what ever happens in Jan, you have a beautiful wee embie πŸ˜€.

Best wishes

Jx

• Thank u x

• That's great news - very exciting!

• Ta x

• Great news honey!!!! really great to hear this! that means that your embies is of a good quality I am not sure about this particular rating because I myself have seen only like 4aa or 4ab quality embies.

freezing your embryomay improve its quality that means that when it's Jan you have high chances of having successful embryo transfer!!! good luck!

• Thank u for those positive words x

• oh that's nothing! hope you are doing okay!

ps we all here to support each other so..

• Thank u x

• Great news xxx

• Thank u x

• Brilliant news, lets hope 2017 is your year.

xx

• Thank u x

• I'm so so so sooool pleased.... wishing you a wonderful journey in jan... think we will be getting FET late Jan/Feb proberly

• Thank u & good luck to u to xxx

• Oh that is fatastic news, Im so pleased for you! What a triumph to get a 5 day embryo....hurrahhhh! Enjoy the festive period and relax before you embark on the next part of your journey! :)xx

• Thank u xx

• Oh so exciting, excellent new honey xxx have a really lovely Christmas now with a real hope for the new year to be all you want it to be xxx sounds super promising!

• Thanks xxx

• Aww that's brilliant news! :) xx

• Thank u xx

• Excellent news!! Nerve racking but exciting x

• Thank u x

• Aww chuffed to bits for you πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

• Thank u x

• Awesome news!!!

• Thank u xxx

• Whoop whoop..very happy for you...ah so you can have a nice Christmas and chill out and get ready for it to happen that good again...lots of love xx

• Thank u x

• Sorry I didn't see this yesterday. I'm soooooo thrilled for u, totally amazing news!!!!! Best Christmas present! The next few weeks'll whizz by too and jan will be here in no time. U never know, being more relaxed next time with knowing the clinic and knowing it worked cud mean next time u dnt have so many ups and downs and I cud get more than 1! So exciting xxxx

• Thanks Hun x

• Fantastic news - it is such a great feeling to get one to that stage isn't it! Fingers crossed for another great round in January xx

• Thank u x

You may also like...