Update , two faint lines

Update , two faint lines

Well for everyone who replied to my two faint lines post the other day here is and update I'm 11dp 5dt and I had my bloods done by doctor this morning need to wait for confirmation but I did another pee test this morning and it was still ligh but I did another which was tonight and it's a bit darker so here's hoping thanks everyone for your replays feeling a bit more hopeful

From right of the picture Tuesday morning the one after that is Tuesday night and the next one is Wednesday morning and the one at the left with blue cap is the one from tonight

12 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Congratulations Hunny xx

• My bloods came bk I'm pregnant my beta for 11dp 5dt is 252 exactly where it should be

• Congratulations! Xx

• I wouldn't say the latest one is faint at all - you're pregnant! Congratulations!

• Hi Leighgoodwin1804. Well it's looking good to me, so hopefully your Beta hcG will come out at a good level. Thinking of you. Diane

• My bloods came bk 252 I'm pregnant so excited

• Hi Leighgoodwin1804. That's wonderful news! Hope you've got your first scan booked so that you get to meet your little "bean" - amazing! Thinking of you. Diane

• Hi just an update my bloods came back I'm pregnant my beta at 11dp 5dt is 252

• Congratulations hun!! Fab news!! X

• Congrats on the blood results and be assured...they are lovely lines on your tests :-)

• Brilliant! Congratulations! Xx

• Wow congratulation Hun πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒxx

You may also like...