I know there has been some really sad news for lots of girls recently on here and I am thinking of you all 💕 i really hope i dont offend anyone by asking pregnancy related questions xxxx There doesn't seem to be much advice on the internet for post IVF pregnancies so if anyone could help I'd really appreciate it xxx
1. I think I'm currently 6 weeks pregnant (after ICSI) based on my own calculations. Had a positive beta test from bloods on 23rd June (at 4.5 weeks) and HCG levels were 270 then and have dated it from my collection on 6th June and added 2 weeks prior...is this correct?
2. Can anyone tell me please whether women pregnant via IVF/ICSI get treated as "high risk" and have consultant led care or whether it is treated as normal or is this dependent on the area we live in?
3. Does anyone know when we have our scans and checks etc or does this differ from area to area? My clinic have booked a scan on 11th July which is actually late (as we couldn't make their first choice of date a week earlier.... it was meant to be 6wks but will be 7weeks 1 day if I'm right with dates) and I think they're supposed to do a scan at 8 weeks too... not sure if this then gets put back a week as my 6wk scan was...
4. Also really don't know when I need to contact my GP... I know my clinic refer me if the scan(s) are ok... but should I wait or should I be proactive?
5. Final question... sorry! Is there any recommended reading for pregnancy or IVF related pregnancy or re:nutrition and diet in pregnancy?
Thanks to anyone who has read this far and who can help me with any of these answers. Love to all and lots of baby dust xxx 💕💕💕🍀🍀🍀