OMG we got our BFP!!! :-D

Hi everyone,

after all the worrying we got our BFP this morning :-) Clearblue said 'pregnant 1-2' :-D

We are so happy and now hope that those little ones stay with us!! First scan is in 3 weeks.

We transferred 2 day 3 embryos. Hoping they stay for the next 9 months.

This was our first IVF with Endometriosis, blocked tubes and we needed ICSI to fertilise my eggs.

We had 5 eggs collected and 2 got fertilised with my DP's boys :-)

I am turning 30 years old on Monday. Best birthday present every!

Thank you so so much everyone for your support! I wish everyone on here all the luck in the world on their journeys. I know ours is just beginning as we are no anxiously awaiting that first scan.

Thanks again xxx

21 Replies

• Huge congratulations to you both I am so happy for you :) Hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy xxx

• thats amazing! xxxxxx

• Great news - try to stay calm and not google pregnancy symptoms every 5 minutes - haha easier said than done huh!! xx

• Hi Ines2885, I am so delighted for you! Was this your first IVF cycle? I am (hopefully) having my embie transfer Friday or Sunday- this fills me with positive vibes!!! Sending you lots of baby dust for a happy and healthy pregnancy xxx

• Fantastic news... I'm so pleased for you. And on your first attempt too... Absolutely brilliant! x x

• Yay! Congratulations. Lovely news and a real inspiration for me as I have very similar issues and we are due to embark on IVF in a few weeks xx

• Huge congrats! Great news. I had my blood test this morning, waiting to ring them for results in an hour eek! Xx

• Good luck Flossy!

• Congratulations! That's great news, and I'm an Endo girl too so lovely to see a success story! Wishing you a healthy pregnancy!

• Yay!!!! Congratulations. So happy for you! What a lovely present! Wishing you a gorgeous, healthy, happy pregnancy xx

• Congratulations!! That is amazing news!! Wishing you a healthy pregnancy!! :-) x

• I knew it, I so knew it, CONGRATULATIONS! I really didn't want to actually say it but your hormone levels are your hormone levels and a test can't read what isn't there. Well done you! I'm so so pleased for you. Enjoy the next leg of your journey.xxxx

• Congratulations, this gives us all lots of hope x x

• Congratulations lovely lady that's brilliant news. Wishing you lots of luck with your pregnancy xx

• Great news. I hope your scan goes well.

• Thank you so much everyone :-) I am wishing everyone on here lots of luck for their journey xxx

• Great news congratulations x

• Congratulations all the best 👣👣👣 xxx

• Well done Ines! Fabulous news. Hope you have a healthy pregnant and a fabulous birthday on Monday x

• Woop!! Brilliant news. Congrats to you both. Such a wonderful feeling isn't it. Look after yourself! I have my second FET in early March so getting excited again now. Xx

• Fabulous news..congratulations..relax and enjoy

You may also like...