Endometriosis UK

Long standing endo sufferer!!

Hi guys! New to this page so bear with me. Diagnosed with severe endo 20 years ago and had various surgeries and treatments over the years to manage it. I have recently started suffering quite badly again and have decided to go down a more alternative route. Has anyone had any experience of alternative or complimentary therapies and could advise me of where to get information etc? TIA xx

4 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi! I totally understand where you’re coming from. I feel I’ve tried it all and nothing is working. I’ve heard good things about acupuncture. I haven’t tried it yet, but I’m willing to do anything at this point. Xx

I've looked into diets a bit , found some benefits in removing dairy and reducing gluten and have bailed on hormone treatment for now. I'm trying to restore my intestinal impermeability with a fodmap diet, probiotics and supplements as it seems there's something to the leaky gut concept.

I've made notes and kept web links as I went. Sharing in case of use

docs.google.com/document/d/...

Have you come across any research into the use of CBD oil to treat endometriosis? This has been recommended to me and is something I'm also interested in

It's not something I've needed for my symptoms but googling around this trial may be of interest

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articl...

You may also like...