I have PCOS and recently my symptoms have become a lot worse. After talking to a gynie friend, I went to my doctors asking to be checked for endo.
The doctor refused saying it was a waste of time until I am trying for children.
I left very upset and confused. Is she right, shall I just stick it out until/if I decide to have children? Or any advice on where to turn to next?