:'( please help

I am so ill at the moment, I am in agony with my kidneys and my lower abdo and upper right abdo but urine is fine. This is different to typical endo pain.

Partner keeps telling me to go GP but they do nothing. I could sit and cry. 

As you all know as soon as you say endo to anyone they Cba with you. 

Any advice or anyone been through signal at 

2 Replies

  • In short, go to the GP and demand a referral to a gynaecologist, no good doctor would turn you away so get another one if you're not listened to. Take care 

  • That takes weeks it's ridiculous by the time your seen you feel better so they don't find the cause 

You may also like...