Endometriosis UK
34,642 members30,904 posts

Please refrain from naming Doctors/Consulatants/Hospitals/Clinics on the Forum

We understand that whilst it is important to be able to find the best information for your treatment we would ask that in the future you do so without asking for specific names to be given on the message board. We understand that it can be challenging to find an appropriate consultant in order to ensure the best treatment for you.

Additionally, we are also aware that one person's experience and needs of a consultant can hugely differ from another. It is therefore our policy to take down any information that we come across regarding specific consultants or healthcare professionals.

We recommend that women seek out institutions that have been peer-reviewed by other medical professionals and deemed centres of excellence. We feel that a good place to start looking for this information is through the BSGE website and Dr Foster website.


The BSGE accredit specialist endometriosis centres have consultants who are specialists in the field of endometriosis.

I hope this information will enable you to widen your choice of consultants.

The ability to reply to this post has been turned off.
4 Replies

Hi Emma - is the Dr Foster consultant guide still there? I was looking for it some time ago but couldn't find it so wrote to them and they said they no longer do it. But do you know if it has been reintroduced?


Is there anywhere online where endo sufferers can share their experiences with consultants?

Where in the UK are you?x

The south east

The ability to reply to this post has been turned off.

You may also like...