Hi ladies! Has anyone with endo in the pouch of Douglas ever been pregnant?

Hello ladies. I was wondering if any of you ladies have been or know of someone who has been pregnant with Endometriosis in their POD. I am a fellow endo sufferer and am in the very early stages of pregnancy. I have adhesions sticking my uterus to my rectum and while a consultant 2 years ago said it would be fine I can't help but worry. I'm a good 6 weeks away from a scan and am a nervous wreck! Your experiences would be good to hear xxx

3 Replies

• I have endo in my pod and other places aswell as adhesions, I've had 2 successful pregnancies with beautiful little babies at the end of it. Try not to worry too much. Maybe see if u can request an early scan!? X

• Hi I have had 3 successful pregnancies. Endo in POD plus adhesions diagnosed after the second pg. Hope all goes well. My gynae gave me an early scan which was reassuring.

• MY grandaughter had what you have,.and was also worried understandbly i would like to say within 2 months of ytrying she got caught with my lovely great grandaughter SIENNA, IShe did have a scare as she had a bleed within the first 2 months and of course panicked.but a weeks bedrest and every thing went swimmingly the bleed may or may not have had anything to do with the endo i just mentioned it to let you know even that was ok and not to worry too much much just try too relax and enjoy regards sue

You may also like...