Log in
Dyslexia Action
2,095 members437 posts

Need to book assessment

Hello, I need to book an assessment for my adult son to have a full assessment, we live in southend Essex..can anyone make any suggestions. Many thanks

3 Replies

If you can come into London I can make a recommendation.


Me too


British Dylexic Assocation they cover a lot of areas go on there website and you can search for a pyschologist or if you look at getting an adult test look at the booking form it gives you a list of all areas that they cover which is pretty much the whole of UK.


You may also like...