hi, does anybody know where can i get a free dyslexia assessment?

i am from east london

thank you

3 Replies

  • Is this for employment or education. What age group are you?

  • maybe at a college or university

  • Personally although I was diagnosed with dyslexia at university I had to pay to see a psychologist. The university paid for half and I had to pay the other half of the fee

You may also like...