Scientists REINVENT my 4 decade old GEM Mosquito Control Technology. (Nothing Diabetic! Only Zika virous - mosquito menace solution!!)

Scientists REINVENT my 4 decade old GEM Mosquito Control Technology. (Nothing Diabetic! Only Zika virous - mosquito menace solution!!)

It was widely reported by media those days - link excluded. (Google "GEM Mosquito Control").

My book on it in vernacular language was published by D C Books, a leading publishing house of Kerala 

Book ( in June 2000 (ISBN 81-264-0174-5) ).

Questions asked by listeners of my talks/demos are compiled & answered at my web-article - link excluded.

A bilingual blog is at ...traplarva.blogspot.co...

The Kiswahili (African language spoken in a dozen countries) translation of my Appropedia.org Web page is at appropedia.org/Teknolojia_ya_GEM_ya_Kukabiliana_na_Mbu 

Last edited by

23 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Congratulations to you for your path breaker research.you should have been at least acknowledged.

• Thank you sir for the encouragement. In India work is not what is recognised but worker and there may be some earmarked category for that.

• CONGRATULATIONS SIR..

• Thank you sir.

• Read about the recent post in The Hindu paper, and also read your previous reports on the site mentioned. It is a commendable work to combat mosquito problem. Congrats. 

• Thank you @nairrajis for following the pointers and also for the congratulations. 

• Thank you sir.

• Congratulations sir... but muttathe mullakku manamillaa...

• Thank you very much sir.

• Congratulations sir.....

• Thank you @cure jee.

• Thank you @indiacratus sir.

• A very very congratulations to you sir

• Thanknyou @meena27.

• Great work sir congratulation

• Thank you @Girbuji09

• Great work Sir.

• Thank you @AR100.

• Grate....,thank u sir

• Thank you @thampandoctor.

• Great sir... Congratulations

• Thank you @vyasbkn.

• kindly inform me what I should eat to keep the blood sugar always under control