Reversal, cure of diabetes

Reversal to normal or cure are not possible in diabetes.

You can at the most bring it in control.

You can potentially harm yourself in believing such false claims, and staying away from the time tested available medicines

Those who claim cures have given false values or they have had a stress induced temporaririly aquired diabetic status, which can of course reverse..

28 Replies

oldestnewest
  • And there are those who will pray on your behalf,tell your number as per your name there by sealing your fate and others who take out stuff from their backyards like drumstick leaves,package

the powder and peddle it giving it a fancy name like Moringa at a fancy price.Seems diabetes is a fertile hunting ground for this type of people.Only competition appears to be from baldness.

• U seem to hv a lot of doubts.

Clear ur doubts, send me an email at ellylobo4life@gmail.com n then lets see what happens.

• I agree. be careful, always. there is no short cut.

• Hello Gunesh,

You will also agree with me when u hear my story so pls email me your email address at ellylobo4life@gmail.com & then u will be more than happy.

Cheers

• I do not agree with the comment that diabetes cannot be reversed. The people who speak this & believe this are those who don't know that there are other avenues open to diabetic people. Ignorance is bliss for sure. What will u say if a 35 year long suffering person, using 72 units of insulin is now diabetes free, no insulin at all? Would u say this was temporary diabetes due to stress? To know more email at ellylobo4life@gmail.com

• Kindly send me details of your diabetes cure medicines by Email : s.s1954@rediffmail.com

Thank You.

Shirish S. Shanbhag, Mumbai-400089. Dated: 12th June 2013

• Can you please send the details , whether it is only medicine or yoga + some method.

If you share it will help thousands of people.

• In addition go to the site 4life.com..........

• If what u say is true, it deserves to be verified by experts. May be the guy may get Noble prize for medicine, and all the Diabetic community will be ever grateful to him/her

• KSREDDY,

I hope your knowledge about diabetes is good especially the causes of it. The main reason why diabetes begins in the body is that the pancreas begins to slow down due to poor nutritional food & other factors.like stress, etc. but our immune system plays an important role in this matter. If u r Mumbai based, then u would do well to come & hear my FREE good health seminar called "Passport to GOOD HEALTH 4Life" which will teach you many things which you did not even imagine existed. Absence of ANTIOXIDANTS in the body are the main reasons why people become diabetic. To reverse the diabetic condition, one must put antioxidants back in the body but the doctors who preach other religion will not believe in antioxidants but will only control the blood sugar by medicine or insulin. What my product does in the body is to revitalize the pancreas into slowly manufacturing its own insulin, thereby gradually making the pancreas working for the person, hence outside dependence is drastically reduced over time down to zero dependence on controlled medicine. Just email me at ellylobo4life@gmail.com & take it from there Mr. Reddy, ok? I don't think we can learn about diabetes by long distance emails. I am a person who is a living example of seeing my own father who leg was amputated 3 times before he died. I am not blaming any doctors for this but I know one thing: My father would have lived if he had my products then, way back in 1970. I have results of a person suffering diabetes for 35 years, taking insulin 72 units per day. Using my products he is diabetes free, happily living in NZ now & walking 3 kms every day when he was stuck on his bed previously. Pls do it, simply email me & I will send you the complete details of the products, what to do, how to use, where to get them & how they work. I am waiting Mr. Reddy at ellylobo4life@gmail.com & life I said, if u r from Mumbai, come for my Free seminar. Regards

• Dear ellylobo4life@gmail.com

Please mail me the details of your treatment and how it will cost

whether it is affordable to common man like me. kindly mail to my email address ravirao.aug11@gmail.com

• Dear ellybo4life@gmail.com

pl mail me the details of your treatmnent and how much it will cost at the following email:

col_misra@yahoo.co.in

regards

• Pl send me the details of the product to control DIabetics. DVRAO.

• 35yrold taking insulin now being free of it , has issues to explain.

a person can be put on insulin without proper baseline evaluation

and on careful re evaluation using sensible dieting, and weight reduction come to a potential stage where he may not need insulin any more

But this is also a temporary phase and they will show poor glucose tolerance in due course and may need to be treated as DM type II and some day will still need insulin

Try your method with childhood insulin dependent diabetes if you feel that your claims are true.

• Mpath,

I had spoken of DM Type II & how this 72 yr old man suffering for 35 yrs is now insulin free. Pls note this man's daughter as well as son-in-law are practicing doctors in Mumbai, who gave my products to this man themselves. I hope u understand this clearly. Also, Juvenile Diabetes type I is an AUTO IMMUNE disease, which means, this disease is created by one's own immune system, the very system which is designed to protect us from these diseases, mishandles the thing & creates a disease. Type I is a classic example. Pls note I am dealing with these cases for over 15 yrs & I hv seen enough misery alright. I have just one answer to these problems, not only for diabetes but for MOST all AILMENTS. If your immune system is awakened & is made to MODULATE 100%, our bodies would work well, threats coming in would be recognized instantly & instant action would be taken by the various fighter cells attached to the Immune System viz, helper T cells, NK Cells, Macrophages, etc. etc. I still maintain MPATH, you need to come & attend my FREE seminar to understand how my product called TRANSFER FACTOR works in the body. It modulates the immune system to up to 437%, the results are there to show all around. Email me at ellylobo4life@gmail.com & I will send u supporting info on this which is 25 year study on Transfer Factors by Medical Experts.

• Iam sorry I may not be able to attend seminars.Neither I am ready to experiment on assumptions and presumptions.

Like You i have also learnt many hard lessons from diabetes entirely on my own and I am aware what works and what does not.

still

I will be interested to go through your seminar contents if you can mail atleast a summary of it in PDF format to my email.

12th june 2013 rnpath@hotmail.com

• Can u mail the details of materials belonging to how to cure diabetes my mail I'd is ramachandra_rao@y mail.com

• please mail me ur supporting info. high_rise2009@yahoo.in

• Kindly send me the details of your diabetes cure medicines by my Email : brahmantpc@gmail.com.

Thank You

Brahmananda Sahoo , Angul , Odisha , Dated : 12th June 2013

• Kindly send me the details of your treatment.I amn diabetic for past 7 years'

Request email at the following ID

col_misra@yahoo.co.in

regards

• u r right

• KSREDDY,

I hope your knowledge about diabetes is good especially the causes of it. The main reason why diabetes begins in the body is that the pancreas begins to slow down due to poor nutritional food & other factors.like stress, etc. but our immune system plays an important role in this matter. If u r Mumbai based, then u would do well to come & hear my FREE good health seminar called "Passport to GOOD HEALTH 4Life" which will teach you many things which you did not even imagine existed. Absence of ANTIOXIDANTS in the body are the main reasons why people become diabetic. To reverse the diabetic condition, one must put antioxidants back in the body but the doctors who preach other religion will not believe in antioxidants but will only control the blood sugar by medicine or insulin. What my product does in the body is to revitalize the pancreas into slowly manufacturing its own insulin, thereby gradually making the pancreas working for the person, hence outside dependence is drastically reduced over time down to zero dependence on controlled medicine. Just email me at ellylobo4life@gmail.com & take it from there Mr. Reddy, ok? I don't think we can learn about diabetes by long distance emails. I am a person who is a living example of seeing my own father who leg was amputated 3 times before he died. I am not blaming any doctors for this but I know one thing: My father would have lived if he had my products then, way back in 1970. I have results of a person suffering diabetes for 35 years, taking insulin 72 units per day. Using my products he is diabetes free, happily living in NZ now & walking 3 kms every day when he was stuck on his bed previously. Pls do it, simply email me & I will send you the complete details of the products, what to do, how to use, where to get them & how they work. I am waiting Mr. Reddy at ellylobo4life@gmail.com & life I said, if u r from Mumbai, come for my Free seminar. Regards

• Pl. share ur experience Mr. ellylobo4life.

• In addition go to the site 4life.com

• Living on Pills/insulin is no way of treating a Diabetic Patient. This way of treating the patients is simply to encourage them to live on hope that one day they might get cured. But the end is obivious. Patient dies of not only Diabetic but also with other complications arising out of it like heart disease, kidney failure, liver failure. To be true, Medical fraternity has not probably applied their mind to the immune system of the human body. Instead of finding new & potent medicines to control diabetics, if they try to find out ways and means to revive the functions of pancreas perhaps a solution the endangered situation of increasing nos of diabetics all over the world would come handy. Instead of being negative to say that there is no cure of diabetic, one should encourage to find ways & means available in other therapies to eliminate the situation from the route.

• I commend you ROBUST for your very frank comments.

Mr Reddy asked me a question so I replied to him thus:

• DIABETES TYPE II or TYPE i

I have been getting a lot of queries from readers on diabetes asking me how to REVERSE & what to use, etc. Please note while sending me emails at ellylobo4life@gmail.com, you are also to send me the following so that I know what to write to you in one shot.

1. Your name

2. Where you live in India

3. What type of diabetes, whether Type I or Type II

4. What treatment are you taking for it. Are you on insulin & if so, how many units per day

5. Besides diabetes, do you also suffer from other ailments like heart disease, BP, or if there are any operations you have undergone

6. Your age & sex

7. Any other information that will help me to understand your problem better

8. Your cell/phone number, in case I need to contact you

Thank you for your co-operation.

With best regards

ellylobo4life@gmail.com

• Try LWMR - Long wheat mash regime. George shooter has cured himself of diabetes.

You may also like...