frequent abscess in my body

i am 60 years having diabetes type 2 but on insulin. i am getting frequent reddish boils (abscess) for last 8 months in my body . how to get treated. whom to consult is this due to diabetes or any other infection. shall i have to consult skin specialist or surgeon ? the boils gets recovers after 15 to 20 days of dressings with betadine .if one boil heals the next one immediately starts and i am terribly worried? is this a skin disease or

anything else serious. please advice me


Featured Content

Living with diabetes?

Connect with people like you to get support, advice and tips towards improving your health.

Get started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

1 Reply

  • consult skin specialist this may be due to higher levels

You may also like...