Hospital trip

I had a hospital appointment this morning with a consultant about my Diabetes.

I've been prodded and poked lol. Taken me off one tablet and will be replacing that with a self injection

Got also to moisturise my lower legs and feet so I've got a moisturiser from Boots.

They will also be giving me an appointment to see a dietitian too as I need to lose weight. That will be fun!!!

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • The prognosis doesn't tend to be good, unless you reduce your carbohydrate intake phcuk.org/eat-fat-cut-the-c... Eat more natural fat instead.

• Good luck with your dietitian appointment. Losing weight may make all the difference to you. Go for it!! I have managed to lower my blood sugars by cutting down on sugar and carbs in my diet.

• Hi, yes losing weight will be very helpful for me. I've always been fat starting at my first school when I was five and getting bullied and taunted over my size. Fat Pie, Fat Pie they would say every play time.

I used to be in the army back in the day, played rugby too and was fit.

Hopefully I will get there.

• Dear Concerned

Thank you for your reply.

I tend to eat a load of ready meals. Throw them in the microwave and away you go.

I only have a very small kitchen hence a work top cooker although I have cooked a Christmas Dinner in the cooker!!! Tasted ok as well lol.

Summer I eat salad stuff.

You may also like...