Week 3 music

There's a folksy tune near the end of the week 3 podcast that I really like. Tried looking it up to get the full mp3. Unfortunately, it was made especially for the NHS C25K podcast and isn't available commercially.

Can I just put in a request that the music used for the podcast be released as a stand alone album? There are several songs that I like and would love to have them as stand alone mp3s.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Ha Ha - conversely, I can't stand most of the music - I've asked for a Rock version to be produced.

Each to their own, eh?

• I have a wide variety of music taste, from classical to folk, country to rock, pop to metal. :) My personal mp3 collection has a bit of Mozart, Pet Shop Boys, Patsy Cline, LMFAO, Ozzy - just to name a few!

• Good idea to request an album, I'm sure the various artists would be pleased about that. I'm doing week 3 at the moment and that folksy track always makes me smile. Not too sure about the dance type track about 'more than a one night stand' or something which follows it though...

• The one after it helps me get my pace up in the final 3 minute run, so I do rather like it. Not as much as the folksy tune though! It gets me bouncing. :D

You may also like...