Eden Project Park Run: I will hopefully complete... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K

115,390 members147,030 posts

Eden Project Park Run

Didds62
Didds62Graduate

I will hopefully complete my 3rd park run next saturday at Eden project as we are staying at the lost gardens of heligan campsite for the weekend... just a bit confused (its easily done with me!_) as to the arrangements there... the "banana" car park? what is a "banana" car park? and is their plenty of parking - the run details PR page says it s free.

any one ran it before that has any advice - that would be gratefully received :-)

And if anybody is doing it I will be the bloke looking lost in the blue VW T4 campervan!

cheers

didds

3 Replies

Good luck I don’t fancy that one I there from Sunday

Crawlhome
CrawlhomeGraduate

Good luck Didds62 and I'm looking forward to hearing how you find it. I haven't done it but was talking to a v fit work colleague about it and she said it's a very hilly route😳

Elfe5
Elfe5Graduate

Lol! I was there a few weeks ago - I love Cornwall. All the carparks at the Eden Project are named after fruit. There are large fruit signs to guide you - lots of parking. There are also people who guide the traffic, so I think you will be able to ask where to go. Have a great run-I didn’t realise there was a park run there, I’ll have to remember that for the next time I’m on holiday in the Southwest 😀

You may also like...