Warm Leggings

Now that the weather is getting colder I just wanted to recommend some really warm running leggings I found. They are Karrimor ones sold at Sports Direct for around £17. I think they are available in a couple of different colours and have some reflective detailing on them. I have found them really warm and I tend to run early in morning or in the evening when it's generally cooler (and in Scotland! ).

(Could be that I keep warm because i run faster so that no one sees me as my thighs are not built for leggings lol!!!) 😥🏃

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I ran in 3/4 length legging this morning -1, sports vest, tshirt, and running top I'm cold initially but want to strip after about 1k running , I feel I get too warm .... Maybe I should head to Scotland 😜

I too got them on sports direct on the look out for a really light jacket for the rain....

• So spooky😱I was out tonight😊yes in Scotland too, o my legs were cold & I thought I must check out the forum to see if anyone can suggest where to get warm leggings😀! Here you are. thank you guess where I am going tomorrow!!! I need all the help I can get to keep me motivated in these colder nights!! X

• The SD karrimor run jacket is fine ☺ I have one. My fave one though has a hood. £6.99 Aldi. Bargain ! got a run cap to match which has a light in the brim

• I have just got some adidas climalite but thicker running leggings that are nice and warm for running in. Such an improvement on my 3/4 ones. They are a bit colourful but I like them! Not sure how to post a pic?

You may also like...