Results of MRI and CT Scans.....feeling happy

Hi Everyone,

Well visit to the CLL Clinic this afternoon, results of the above scans were given......NO METASTASIS......to say I was over the moon, I should think all of headington heard my happy yelp.

We have been referred to Oncology now and next visit to Clinic will be in 3 months time.

His blood results were WBC 125 (back to what they were in January) HB 93 (no change in 3 weeks....now know the reason) Platelets 179.

Take care everyone.

Susie

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • That's absolutely brilliant news Susie! Delighted to hear it. I had a good feeling about this :-)

It can be tackled now and eradicated. I bet you feel like the weight of the world has been lifted. I know how I felt when I got the results back from my melanoma skin biopsy.

Celebrate and relax. The rest is sortable!

Newdawn

• Thanks newdawn, put hubby through hell over the last few days. If he coughed...where's that from..back of throat or chest ...

If he moaned as he got up....what's wrong, why are holding your hips/back etc.

Or are you ok......do you feel tired......are you hot/cold/indifferent etc.....

Think I can learn to relax a bit now.

Take care and thank you for your support.

Susie

• That's fantastic. I'm new to this forum ..and am so pleased for you both. I bet you sailed out of the clinic on a "natural" high! Have a lovely evening

• Yes Lucy I was grinning from ear to ear. Can't stop cuddling him.

Susie

• That’s excellent news Susie, so pleased for you both and many thanks for sharing with us. We all like to hear good news like this.

Take care and wishing you both all the best for the future.

Kevin – Essex, UK

• Absolutely wonderful!

Peggy

• That is such a relief for you Susie.

I have been thinking of you both over the past 24 hours especially when we must have been sitting in the same waiting area.

I was hoping you would post an update with some positive news.

Thank you for sharing.

X

• Hi Crafty Girl

I kept looking round the waiting area as well, seeing if I could suss out who you were lol.

Hope all went well for you.

Susie

• What wonderful news!!

Sandy Beaches

• Delighted to hear your news, Susie. What a relief... Wishing you both all the best for the future, Paula

You may also like...