My dad was diagnosed with cancer of the stomach last year. We had to opt for surgery where his entire stomach was removed. Chemotherapy we refused due to his surgery. After a year the cancer has reoccured. I have been reading about cannabis oil. He is unable to eat or consume even semi solids and losing weight rapidly. Can people out here from experience help with the following :
1. Does any one here have any experiences of cannabis oil having worked for stomach cancer.
2. Does the oil give the patient a high. How do we deal with such situations. My dad has never smoked or consumed alcohol.
3. How is this oil administered ? In food or otherwise ?
4. How much quantity is to be administered ?
5. By what time frame have people seen a difference in their health ? Have medical reports, PET scans shown a complete healing.
6. Where can I source good quality cannabis oil for this purpose in India ? Contact person/ number ?
Appreciate all the people out here having tried and testifying. Could you'll please help in my case.
+91 98802 00400/ firstname.lastname@example.org