BWS Support
554 members185 posts

Tongue reduction operations for adults

Have had an enquiry from an adult aged 64 who is having considerable problems caused by an enlarged tongue. He needs a proper assessment to see if a tongue reduction would help. He lives in the UK. Does anyone know of where he could get this assessment? It would need to be done under the NHS. Any information gratefully received.

Bob Baker

You may also like...