Hi all, I am so confused. Having had conflicting information from 3 separate medical people, I have lost confidence in them all.
1. Told I have bad NAFLD in May and pre diabetes. Told to see diabetic nurse and loose weight.
2. Diabetic nurse told me I'm not in fact pre diabetic at all.
3. Waited 4 1/2 months for call with hepatology consultant who thought I was diabetic! I told him I'm not. He then said I have cirrhosis and that I'd be monitored for any changes and to continue losing weight.
4. Blood tests for GP as just joined new practice. She said the letter re fibroscan doesn't mention cirrhosis and my lft bloods are all normal.
5. I have an ultrasound next week and phone appointment the following day.
Any comments welcome as I'm feeling anxious to say the least.